Java Software Engineer (Opportunity 2)
з/п не указана
BRE is a customizable workflow system for claims handling between various parties: insurers, assessors, bodyshops, fleet/leasing companies. It automates the claims handling steps using rules that are setup according to the user's business process: who acts on the claim, what action should be taken and where the claim should be sent.
Tech stack: Java & Spring, REST APIs, Git, Maven.
The developer will work as part of a Scrum squad focused on delivering features on specific Products or Projects; working closely with Product & Business colleagues.
What You’ll Do:
- Translate business requirements into technical deliverables;
- Develop new features following domain driven and microservices architecture;
- Extend features on existing applications;
- Help to modernize and break up monolithic applications;
- Investigate and resolve defects in mission critical systems;
- Take ownership of feature delivery through the software development lifecycle in a DevOps culture;
- Contribute to core architecture and technical design standards
At least 2 years of experience in software development;
Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field;
Proficiency in:Java & Spring, REST APII, Git, Maven;
Experience building large scale web applications;
Intermediate+ level of English;
Knowledge of Domain Driven Design, Event Driven and Microservices Architectures;
Experience working in a Scrum / Agile environment;
Proficiency building 12 factor, Cloud native services;
Expertise in DevOps and Continuous Delivery / Deployment;
Knowledge of working with public cloud such as AWS or Azure;
Experience in Frontend development building responsive UIs.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit;
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person;
- Free Schengen visa;
- Medical insurance;
- Working place in the city center;
- 28-day paid vacation;
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks);
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses;
- Fitness compensation;
- Free certification;
- Participation in international conferences.