Cyber security specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are a fintech company with deep expertise in trading, markets, blockchain, technology, customercentricity and financial regulation. We use innovative technology to create extremely personalised experiences focused on simplicity, being transparent and useful. Our clients are at the centre of everything we do. With a team of talented employees, we aim to establish ourselves as a visionary and leader. We count on every team member’s commitment and achievements. We support and help each other to pursue our objectives. We create the atmosphere where everyone can experience job satisfaction, working on a unique and important product. We firmly believe that if we stay humble, curious, experiment and be bold- together we will achieve great things!
We are looking for a top data security specialist to monitor and manage our infrastructure setup and be in charge of our internal monitoring systems. The successful candidate will identify and investigate suspicious activity using a range of techniques and security technologies. We need a specialist that can overcome complex problems, effectively communicate technical information and objectively understand the threats we face.
- keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- plan for disaster recovery in the event of any security breaches
- monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity
- test and evaluate security products
- design new security systems or upgrade existing ones
- use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- engage in 'ethical hacking', for example, simulating security breaches
- identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption
- investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users
- liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
- monitor and respond to 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activity
- give advice and guidance to staff on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails.
- Security clearance and/or government security agency experience is essential
- Strong interest in cyber security
- Highly analytical, objective, and balanced
- A thirst for learning and self-development
- Understanding of the threat landscape.