At Capital.com we are on a mission to make the world of finance more accessible, engaging and useful. We are a Fintech company with a difference, we use innovative technology to develop the most easy-to-use and transparent financial trading platform on the market.
We’re currently looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our team and help spread our message. Our newest team member will be responsible for driving the company’s affiliate marketing program, recruiting new partners and encouraging traffic and revenuegrowth.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Affiliate Marketing Managerwill work closely with the product, engineering, and PR teams to ensure our strategy hits the mark.
Sound like the role for you? Keep reading.
- Develop, manage and optimize affiliate marketing program to grow traffic and revenue
- Source, evaluate and recruit new affiliate partners through various channels
- Monitor traffic sources to determine, which affiliates should be prioritised and focused on, as well as ensure compliance
- Analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Present reports for relevant program metrics, such as number of affiliate partner recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, ROI, ROAS, etc.
- Firm understanding of digital marketing and user acquisition
- Upper intermediate level of English
- Experience with tracking and analytical tools
Nice to have:
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- General knowledge of the IT sphere
Nice to be:
- Highly creative, well-organised, detail-oriented, and flexible.